1. Name und contact details of the person responsible for the data processing
This information privacy declaration concerns the data processing by the law firm Pöhner Scharfenberger & Partner,
person responsible: Patent attorney Dr. Wilfried Pöhner, Kaiserstraße 33, 97070 Würzburg, Germanys
Telefon> +49 (0)931 - 14566/14569
Fax: +49 (0)931 - 18566
2. Collection and Storage of personal data, way and purpose of its use
When accessing our website "www.mainpat.de" data is sent automatically to our server by the browser of your data processing device. This information is stored temporarily in a so called logfile. The following information will be collected and stored until its automatic erasure after a prescribed time:
- IP-address of the machine sending the access request,
- date and time of the access,
- name und URL of the accessed file,
- website from which the access takes place (Referrer-URL),
- Browser and, if applicable, operating system of your data processing device as well as your Internet Access-Providers
We will process this data only for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to our website,
- ensufing a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stablity, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis f;r this data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above. In no case will we use the collected data to infer details about your person.
3. Passing on of personal data
Passing on of your personal information to third parties will not take place for reasons other than those listed below. In particular, we will on your personal information only if:
- you have given your explicit consent according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- it is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit f GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defense of your legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overiding interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- we are, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. c GDPR, legally obliged to such a disclosure
- it legally permissible according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the transaciton of legal contracts with you.
On our website we employ Cookies. These are small files, which your browser automatically creates on your processing device (laptop, tablet, smartphone etc.) and which are stored on your device when you visit our website. Cookies do not harm your device and do not contain viruses, trojans or other malware.
The cookie stores information determined in the context of your specific device. This does not mean we gain direct knowledge of your identity in this way.
Furthermore, in order to optimize user-friendliness, we use temporary Cookies which will be stored on your device for a perscribed time period. If or when you visit our site again to use our services, it will be automatically recognized, that visited before and which inputs and settings you selected on that occasion, so that you will not have to input these a second time.
The data processed through Cookies are necessary for our legitimate interests and those of third parties according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept Cookies. However, you can configure your browser to not store Cookies on your machine, or to display a notification each time a new Cookie is created. Complete deactivation of Cookies may preclude you from using all functions on our website.
5. Rights of persons concerned
You have the right to:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR demand to know, how we process your personal data. In particular you may demand to know the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients, to which your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right of correction, erasure, limitation of the processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, as far as it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making including profiling and if so, meaningful information as to its details;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR you may demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us, in so far as the processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right of freedom of speech and information, the fulfilling of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the case you do not deny the correctness of this data and its processing is illegitimate and we no longer require it, but you oppose its deletion or require it for the assertion, exercise or defense of your legal claims and entitlements or if you declared your objection to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR obtain the personal data you provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or request its transmission to another responsible party;
- according to Art. 7 Abs. 3 GDPR withdraw your consent to process your data at any time. This has the consequence that we may not continue the data processing based on this consent, and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR lodga a complaint with a supervisory authority in particular with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or our place of business.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right according to Art. 21 GDPR to object to its processing, insofar as there are grounds resulting from special circumstances or the objection is directed against direct advertisment. In case of the latter, you have a general right of objection, which we will respect even without specification of special circumstances.
Should you like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to
7. Data Security
We employ adaquate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial of complete loss, erasure or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are being continually improved in the course of the ongoing technical progress.
8. Latest version and changes to this declaration
This data security declaration is currently valid and has last been updated in May 2018. Due to the continued development of our website or due to changing requirements set by law or the authorities it may become necessary to change this declaration.