Mrs. Pöhner studied jurisprudence at the University of Heidelberg.
Having passed the examination she established herself as an attorney at law, focusing
on business affairs.
Then she changed into civil services and officiated as Prosecuting
Attorney for several
years, predominantly in the economics department.
Mrs. Pöhner has special experiences in the field of trademark law. Her activities mainly
- Filing of national, foreign and European trademarks,
- Preparing of contracts in connection with industrial property rights,
- consultancy in the field of licensing and
- judicial prosecution of infringement of industrial property rights.
Pöhner & Partner
P.O. Box 63 23
Würzburg - GERMANY
Phone (09 31) 1 45 66
Fax (09 31) 1 85 66
– Thu: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (always open)
Fr: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm (always open)
Dates by arrangement!
car park at the main station
WVV - parking area